Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I am Crafting in Pink today......Pink is for Girls and Pink is for Spring...


What the heck....I just love pink and bet you do too.
Along the way today, I am going to show you some lovely "pinks" that are onsale at http://www.etsy.com/.
At Etsy, we are crafters and we love to make stuff............but to make it is not enough, we also want to sell it.  There are many budding designers just waiting to be discovered.....and of course, there is me!
(I am in the process of closing http://www.wantzit.etsy.com/ and everything is 20% off...so close me quick!)

Now for PINK!   Pink can be reddish, orangish, bluish, .........purpleish.......well you decide.

You can mix pinks and reds and blues and turquois and they just all work together.  You can dress a girl, a baby, a man, a woman in pink and they all look good..........It may be a jewel, or a tutu, a tie or a purse......Pink looks, well Pink! and Pretty.
Pink mixes with checks and just about any pattern that can be imagined.Dogs wear pink.............mine does! And she just loves it!


I love pink in anyway it is used.........I often like pink in my own designs, but this blog is about other people's pink today...
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you like.