Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Entering Jurored Art Shows is Scarey!

With creative urges sometimes taking over my life, I yearn to see what others think of my artwork. I do things that range from just putting some very nice stones and metals together to the WoW pieces...that can only be described as "You better not think you are Shy" pieces.
Those are the pieces that I find interesting to work on...as my art profs all said, the art is in the creative process, and not necessarily the result. But, people seem to like my results. So, with the encouragement of a fellow artist, I entered a show in New Orleans. I didn't know how long until I would hear whether they liked my "stuff" ...but, before the end of the day, I got an email telling me that all my things were nice, but my Art Pieces, "blew them away"! Wow...were they talking to me?
So...peruse my etsy shop and see what you think. I am considering the show, but the best part is knowing that I can if I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you like.