Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MARKETING YOURSELF & YOUR STUFF

The business of doing business is not easy for the small business. It takes lots of time, imagination, and thought to do it well. I don't want to be pushy or sound like a "broken record, but it is my job to somehow continue to keep my name in front of my public. I have most recently been "tweeting" and updating my Facebook, and My Space for developing a networking system. I hope that those are worthy ways of not being so much "in someone's Space" whiletrying to keep them in "my space(s)".
This Turquois Cuff is at http://www.wantzit.etsy.com/

My REAL ESTATE LISTINGS CAN BE SEEN AT http://www.diannearnette.com/
My real estate busines has some organizational ways that it is marketed.
First and foremost, to other agents all across the local areas, and then also across the Nation.
Locally the MLS and my Board of Realtors memberships keeps my listings showing to other
agents so that they can tell their clients about those listings. This is a professional to professional system and it is really good. In fact, if a homeowner wants to sell a home, it will sell much quicker than any other way and this can be proven statistically. In addition, it will sell for more money to the seller when sold this way. Lots of homeowners believe they will "pocket" the professional fees and save money...that is not correct according to the stats. FSBOs as they are known, sell for less, and the seller makes less. This is also true for Minimal service agencies who list for the owner at a flat fee. 90% of those either do not sell at all or they finally list with an agent who offers all services for the fees charged.
THIS NECKLACE IS FROM MY EXTREME BEADED COLLECTION AND WAS ACCEPTED IN A RECENT JEWELRY SHOW IN NEW ORLEANS.
It has a mix of Vintage pieces and seed beading designs and it is hanging on chain with multiple chain accents to give it the look of...well something that you want to see again and continue looking at.
Now....my challenge of how to market my jewelry is much more puzzleing to me.

These Earrings are Peruvian turquois ovals set into sterling silver twisted wires. They are very neat.

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and tell me what you think...I am interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you like.