Monday, September 28, 2009

FALL BRINGS FUN FESTIVALS AND NEW CREATIONS

FALL LEAVES ARE BEGINNING TO DROP IN TEXAS......AND THE FALL FESTIVALS ARE EVERYWHERE...........





Participation either as a vendor (designer) or as an attender (buyer) is lots of fun. I am participating as a vendor in 3 area Festivals as of today. I may jump in and do more, but as a "newby" to festivals, I am not quite sure what to do. I got my credit card merchant stuff and can not accept credit cards at the shows or at my home sales. I am working on my displays and how to set up an "inside" booth. Whew....there is a lot of work involved and if you (my blog public) have suggestions........let me know.




 
Upcoming shows that I will be attending: Oct. 14-17 2009, Sr. Citizens Arts Fair, Fort Worth Will Rogers Colleseum.........I will be showing in the Treasure Chest area.
November 13-14 Central High School Fall Festival, Central High School, Keller, Texas
(This is a big show with over 300 vendors)
November 23, 2009 Southwest Airlines Art and Craft Bazaar, Love Field Southwest Airlines Headquarters, Dallas NOTE: Hrs. 8 AM to 2PM and this is huge! Please come by and see me.
And....a few more items from wantzit2 will also be in my booth....
Also, I am game for doing home shows in all areas of North Texas..........so if you are looking for a fun party, just give me a call....and you can make a little money too.
Here are the Fall items that are the look of my DiAnne Arnette Designs, otherwise known on Etsy as Wantzit.etsy and Wantzit2.etsy.
http://www.wantzit.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you like.