Sunday, August 16, 2009

CREATIVE WEEKEND LEADS TO FUN AND JUST MORE FUN

Being a perpetual creator....I am so glad that I have grandchildren who also love to create! Just this weekend, I had one of my Granddaughters here and we had a blast.........you must go to wantzit2.etsy.com to see the photo of what we did...Here is part of it.

This is a fascinator headband.........we (I) made a red one and sold it right away! Then my sweet girl said she would like one in blue...well, say no more....we had to do it!

The great thing is that this is really a sophistocated headband and looks just great on me, my daughter-in-law, or my granddaughters...............and of couse on you!

The part I love best is that I have a budding artist..........who may just follow my example and find lots of great enjoyment in creating and sharing.

.............now back to real estate on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if you like.